One Bedroom Townhouse
- Newly remodeled
- Large one bedroom suite
- King bed
- Washer & Dryer
- Queen sleeper sofa in living room
- Linens provided
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioned and heated
- Full bathroom upper level
- Full bathroom lower level
- Private balconies on living and sleeping levels
- Screen doors facing the bluff
- Designer decor
- Community Gas and charcoal grills available*
- Community pool and spa*
- WI-FI (Wireless Internet)
- Normal cable /w HBO
- 26" LCD HDTV /w DVD in living room
- 20" CRT TV in bedroom
- Hair dryer, Iron, and Ironing board
- Non-smoking, no pets
items with * are not available in the winter
One Bedroom Townhouse:
Relax in a spacious, well appointed unit with grand views of both the bluff and the waters of Sturgeon Bay. Private balconies above parking provide a waterfront experience everyone yearns for.
|Availability and Rates for Suggested Occupancy
|Click here to make a reservation
res = reserved na = not available $ = rate
||Below rates are for suggested occupancy or less.
||Occup. = suggested occupancy
Rates are determined by season. All rates listed are for suggested occupancy or less. An additional fee of $15 is charged per day for each additional person beyond suggested occupancy.
- Deposit – 50% of total stay or minimum of one night's rate
- Deposit minus $15 service fee will be refunded if a cancellation notice is received 14 days prior to arrival date
- Two or three night minimum stay may apply
- Rates subject to 5.5% state sales tax and 5.5% door county room tax. (Can change without notice)
- Balance for full period reserved is due on arrival
- Check-in 3 PM Check-out 11 AM
- Regretfully, pets are not allowed anywhere on the property. If a pet of any type is found to have been in the room a $300 fee will be charged. If applicable you will also be immediately evicted with no refund.
- Smoking is banned in, on, or near all the buildings, balconies, porches, and pools.
- Credit Cards Accepted - Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover
|Copyright 2015 Layla Alexia